Why not spend Sundays feeding your soul?
I would like to share a few favorite books that I read and re-read to feed my soul.
1. The Power of Positive Thinking, by Norman Vincent Peale. “Optimism, when applied to your life, develops strength and peace within you.”
2. The Four Agreements, by Don Miguel Ruiz. “Don’t take anything personally”
3. Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill “Just remember that dreamers have been the forerunners of all human progress.”
4. The Book of Secrets and Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire, Deepak Chopra “Imagine that you can see infinite possibilities at all times.”
5. the great Persian poet Rumi. “What you seek is seeking you.”
Spend some time feeding your soul today. xo